ABC's of Christian Parenting: Day 4 - "D"

I am an avid follower of Steals and Deals for Kids and she recently had this collection on her website and was given permission to repost here.

For the next 26 days I will be posting the ABC's of Christian Parenting.  This is a compilation of the framework built by Steals and Deals for Kids and additional information that I found by Robert and Debra Bruce.

I hope that you enjoy this series.




DAY 4: "D" is for Dedicate



Dedicate yourself to the body of Christ through commitment to a congregation, regular worship attendance, Bible study, prayer and service.  Take your children and make it a priority in your life.  Little eyes are always watching!


Then David said to the whole assembly, "Praise the LORD your God." So they all praised the LORD, the God of their fathers; they bowed low and fell prostrate before the LORD and the king. (I Chron. 29:20)

Comments

Popular Posts