Personal Product Recommendation: "Eat Your Vegetables"


This is a simple product recommendation - not a review!

I went to Costco about a month ago and bought a bag of "Eat Your Vegetables" by Snikiddy.

I was familiar with this brand, as I was addicted to their Baked Fries for a couple of years!!

When I saw this new chip that they had introduced, I had to try it.....

YUMMY!!!!



I was so thrilled and now addicted to these new chips and I had to share it with each of you!

I've only had the Sea Salt flavor, but that was good enough for me! I am sold on these!!!


Vegetable chips made with a unique blend including sweet potatoes, carrots and navy beans. Eat Your Vegetables™ serves up a crispy crunch you can’t resist and contains a full serving of vegetables in just one ounce. So dig in, it’s all good…
  • Full serving of vegetables (In just 1 oz, 13 chips)
  • Excellent Source of Vitamin A
  • All-Natural
  • Gluten & Wheat Free
  • Low in Sodium- 140 mg/ounce
  • 3 grams of protein per ounce
  • No MSG
  • Vegan
  • Kosher
  • Cholesterol Free
  • Made in a facility that does not process any products containing peanuts or tree nuts
Go out and buy it - You won't be sorry!!!

Hint:  They have coupons on their webpage as well....and a giveaway for the iPad 3 on their Facebook page!!!

Comments

Popular Posts