Slowing Down

Hello to all of my faithful followers.

The New Year is here and we are being blessed with another baby.

My New Years resolution is to focus more time and energy into my family.

With that said, I devote a lot of time to this blog, but in retrospect, it is taking away serious family (and spouse) time that I regret giving away.

Therefore, although I will continue to post and help people in going green, I will be slowing down significantly.

I have already transferred ownership of the Green Blog Hop to Jacqui over at Tales of a Wife and Jessica over at And Then There Were 4.

Thank you all and I hope that you have a blessed 2011.

Comments

Lisa D said…
Congratulations on your new addition!!! I hope 2011 brings more you joy, peace and happiness! I'll miss "seeing" you all the time, but will enjoy your posts as they come. :)

Popular Posts