T-1 Week : 12 Weeks !!!!

Hey everyone.

Hope you are having a great week!


We are now 12 weeks along and only 1 week away from ending our first trimester!


Good news to report. The morning sickness seems to have subsided, having not been sick since last Thursday. Praise God for that! 5 weeks straight of constant nausea and vomiting is NO fun!
Along with that, my whole body seems to be getting back on track and I am soooo glad.....and so is Jonathan! My desire to clean the house and organize whatever I can is back!


When I say that I am type A, let's just say that I have already compiled a binder with our hospital registration forms all filled out, potential pediatricians, a checklist for registry, nursery decor ideas, baby name ideas.....and on and on.

The eleventh week was the best so far. The only new side effects have been cramping over the top and underneath my belly. I guess that is to be expected when your belly is growing!

We also found out some great news: That one of our great friends and his wife from church are expecting their first baby together and is due 1 1/2 weeks before us! YEAH! Congratulations!

Jonathan and I have been SOOOOOOO good with our budget and are so excited to announce that all debt, outside of his truck, is now paid off. With great timing, we can purchase a couple of big ticket items that we've been needing BEFORE the baby comes and BEFORE I quit work. Unforunately, stay at home moms don't make a very big salary ;)


So....12 weeks.....this is where we are:


Belly Picture:








What's Going on with Baby Melugin:

* We've got reflexes. The baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements.

* The face looks unquestionably human: The eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be.

Size of the Baby:

From crown to rump, the baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce.

Between the size of a lime:












And a plum:













What the baby looks like:




















Well, that's it for this week :) Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts