ABC's of Christian Parenting: Day 3 - "C"

I am an avid follower of Steals and Deals for Kids and she recently had this collection on her website and was given permission to repost here.

For the next 26 days I will be posting the ABC's of Christian Parenting.  This is a compilation of the framework built by Steals and Deals for Kids and additional information that I found by Robert and Debra Bruce.

I hope that you enjoy this series.
DAY 3: "C" is for Communicate







Communicate with your child in a way that glorifies Christ, always asking before speaking, “Would I say this to a friend?” 


"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests." (Luke 2:14)

Comments

Wow! What a great collection of information! Very thought provoking and informative!

Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train!
Great post! This is such an informative article. And in a Christian way. Great job!
Jhona

Popular Posts