Luckily, through a keen eye of hunting down healthier options, I found some chips that you don't have to feel guilty about at all!
Food Should Taste Good.....and rightfully named.
These chips are made with the highest quality AND all-natural ingredients! Yum!
Even better, for a small and rapidly growing company, there are actually coupons to be had out there in the local papers and even on their website!
There are so many varieties of these great chips and they are all gluten free, cholesterol free, have no trans fats and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified Kosher, low in sodium and are a good source of dietary fiber.
OK - So you must be asking....how do they taste?
Actually? REALLY GOOD!
They currently have
I received a box of several bags of full sized samples, including I think my favorite are the Jalapeno ... Mmm....
They are crispy-crunchy and have a great taste (and aftertaste). Actually, one night at dinner, I was eating these chips (the White Cheddar) with my dinner and had given my husband another brand of chip. He tried one of mine, packed up the other chips, and started eating mine! Tested .... tried and true!
Food Should Taste Good also provides the goodwill outreach of donating to a variety of different charities, boasting contributions of over $150,000 in 2010!
Continuing further, they make a concerted effort to reduce their carbon footprint on the Earth
- Their manufacturing facilities are spread across the country to promote fuel-efficient transportation with less gas usage.
- Their corrugated packaging is 100% recyclable and made from 65%+ recycled content.
- Their ingredients are non-genetically modified.
- At their main office, they provide employees with plates and silverware that we wash to reduce the use of paper and plastic utensils.
- They also initiated their own recycling program, use low energy lights, and practice minimal and efficient travel.
Food Should Taste Good has an AMAZING website that is sleek, stylish - yet minimal, and is jam packed with information, savings, recipes, contests and more!!!
One winner will receive a sample box of 5 flavors of Food Should Taste Good chips! Open to US Residents. No PO Boxes.
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*