Surf Sweets All Natural Gummy Bears Review

I was recently approached by Surf Sweets to taste and review their new All Natural Gummy Bears.


I immediately jumped on the opportunity, but maintained my excitement until I tried the product, since I am fully aware that the reason that regular Gummy Bears are so good is because of their artificial sweeteners.


Once I received the product, my husband and I both tasted the gummy bears and were completely taken off guard.  These were actually BETTER than gummy bears!


Made with organic fruit juice, fortified with 100% of your Vitamin C daily needs and using natural colors and flavors, these little candy treats were absolutely delicious! YUM!


In addition, these gummies are free of corn syrup and GMO's, made in a completely nut-free facility and are gluten free.  What could be better?







Ingredients: Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Gelatin, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate,Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Colors Added (including Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Turmeric, Annatto),Natural Flavors, Organic Sunfl ower Oil, Carnauba Wax




Now you ask - Where can I get some of these great treats for my family?


In Your Neighborhood


Online


 


   

Comments

Popular Posts