ABC's of Christian Parenting: Day 9 - "I"

DAY 9: "I" is for Include



Include Bible Study and prayer time into your family routine.  These are activities that will reap lasting benefits! 






And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.   
(Matthew 18:20)







Thank you Steals and Deals for Kids -  she recently had this collection on her website and was given permission to repost here.

For 26 days I will be posting the ABC's of Christian Parenting.  This is a compilation of the framework built by Steals and Deals for Kids and additional information that I found by Robert and Debra Bruce.


Comments

Love this! Thanks for sharing!
New follower stopping by from Feed me Friday (a bit late, still trying to catch up!).
Would love a follow back! Hope you had a great weekend!

Popular Posts