My Green Works® New To You House Party™

I had never hosted a party from House Party, but I was finally accepted to host one - the Green Works® New To You House Party™.


I was so excited that I immediately created a great long list of invites through their website and started planning the party.  


Green Works and House Party sent me a nice box of Green Works samples, including disinfectant wipes, laundry detergent.  Also included were some eco-friendly notecards, Burt's Bees samples and some Lowe's coupons for Green Works products.


I had about 7 of my friends come with a slew of "under 2's" as well.


We had such a great time talking about going green, eating mostly eco-friendly foods and snacks and sharing the samples while watching the kiddos have a great time!


Here are some pics of the fun we had!  Make sure to come to the next party that I'm invited to host :)











Comments

Looks like you had a fun party! I'm your 1000th follower from the hop - congrats! I'm getting close too and it's very exciting!
Hope you can hop by and visit me too:

http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/
sasha said…
Thanks for hosting the Hop! great blog! I am now following. Please stop by my blog Diaper Style Memoirs and follow back ;). Hope to see you there!

Inessa
www.diaperstylememoirs.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Saw your post on Twitter. I just started using the wipes from Green works. They are great. Your House Party looks fun!

Popular Posts