Upcycled Paper Earrings: Review & GIVEAWAY!!!
It has been quite a while since I've done a giveaway! I had decided to take a short reprieve from the reviews to focus my time and energy on Noah and Jonathan.
While I still focus on them, I will start reviews and giveaways back up, but just not on such a large scale, so that I can always remember what must come first in my life.
With all that said, here is my first review and giveaway while back in the saddle....and its a GREAT one!
I love recycled, upcycled and repurposed items with a passion.....and if you've read this blog for any amount of time, you'd know this about me by now!
It has been a long time coming, but I was introduced to Katrina over at homeECOnomics several months ago and fell in love with her upcycled and repurposed goods in her Etsy shop!
Katrina graciously sent over a set of upcycled earrings for me to review and giveaway! Yeah!
With all that said...would YOU like to receive a pair of homeECOnomics upcycled paper earrings to show off to your friends?
1) Buy them and support handmade goods!
2) Enter for a chance to win!
There are multiple ways to enter - Just remember to leave one comment for each option below and always leave your email in every post!
* Visit the homeECOnomics Etsy site and tell me one thing you love in her store and why +1
* Follow Going Green with Noah via Google Friend Connect - link is on the left sidebar +1
* Vote for us! (Can do this once per day!) +1 - per day
* Favorite homeECOnomics green Etsy site +1
* Visit and favorite Katrina's brick and mortar Etsy site - "EclecticaMiami" +1
* Like Katrina's Facebook page and leave her a comment that I sent you! +1
* Like Going Green with Noah's Facebook page +1
* Follow Going Green with Noah via Networked Blogs +1
* Share this giveaway on Facebook with the "Like" button at the top of this post. +1
* Like My Personal Facebook page +1
* Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway with the button below +1 per entry
(Can be done twice a day - at least one hour apart) - Make sure to leave comment link
* Peruse Katrina's Flickr portfolio and come back and tell me one of your favorite pictures
and why - +1
* Vote for me at TopMommyBlogs.com by clicking on the banner at the top of this page +1
* Share this giveaway on a giveaway linkup and let me know where you left it! +1