Shaklee All Natural Cleaning Giveaway! 5 WINNERS!
Last year I attended the Live Green Expo in Plano, TX and LOVED every minute of it. I met so many different vendors and had more good than bad experiences with the ones that I hired. While perusing the floor, I started a conversation with a Shaklee representative and became so excited with their product. Mind you, as excited as I was, I never found myself ordering.
That was until I was approached by Sarah over at Three Boys to review some of the Shaklee cleaning products. Needless to say, I was THRILLED!!!
I was given the opportunity to review two sets of products.
The first was Shaklee's Get Clean Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste in their Healthy Home Collection.
Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can't and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles
It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use
No harsh chemicals
What I first loved about this product was the smell. Such a wonderful smell, my husband even said "Man! You could eat that stuff!" Needless to say, not only did it do a smashing job with only a little product, but it left the kitchen smelling wonderful!!!!
BEFORE - YUK!!!
DURING THE CLEAN
AFTER - Oooo Sparkly!
The second set of products that I had the pleasure of reviewing was the
For all-purpose cleaning:
Add 1/4 tsp. to 16 oz. of water.
For windows and mirrors:
Add 1-2 drops to 16 oz. of water.
Add 1 1/2 tsp. to 16 oz. of water. For bigger jobs, add 2 oz. to 1 gallon of water.
Here is my experience with the glass cleaner:
MY BACK WINDOW - YUK!
AFTER CLEANING - GROSS!
Once again - Sparkly!!!
Winner of the 2008 PTPA awards, this product has to be good!
“If it’s safe in water… it’s safe in Basic H”
· Not a soap
And check out all of the Household, Personal AND Automotive uses
that you can use it for! Wow!
General Cleaning – 5 mL in 1 L (1 tsp in 1 quart) of warm water for walls, woodwork, ceilings, kitchen appliances, furniture, bathroom, and fixtures. Leaves refrigerators odour-free.
Windows, Mirrors, All Glass – 2–4 drops in 0.5 L (1 pint) of water. Glass will smear if more than the recommended amount of Basic-H2® is used.
Dishes – 5–10 mL in 4.5 L (1–2 teaspoons in 1 gallon) of water.
Pots and Pans – 15 mL in 4.5 L (1 tablespoon in 1 gallon) of water. Let stand to loosen stuck-on particles.
Floors – 15–30 mL in 4.5 L (1–2 tablespoons in 1 gallon) of cool water. Leaves surfaces shiny.
Kitchen Floors – 2.5 mL in 1 L (1/2 teaspoon in 1 quart) of warm water to clean without polishing.
Dusting – 1.25 mL in 0.5 L (1/4 teaspoon in 1 pint) of water. Pour solution onto a sponge and squeeze to almost dry, or spray on a clean cloth and wipe. Leaves bright, non-magnetic surface, which will not attract dust.
Other great household uses: Fruit and Vegetables (including baking potatoes), Woolens, Nylons and All Fine Fabrics, Spot Remover, Electric Coffeemaker, Ironing, Knives, Aquariums, Fish Odours, Boat Algae, Diapers, Spray “Snow” or Poster Paint on Windows, Wallpaper, Frying Vats
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Basic-H2® is the most economical and versatile cleaner you can buy. 1 L makes 288 L (64 gallons) of cleaning solution. Do not use more than the recommended amount, as a little goes a long, long way!
• Basic-H2® makes water wetter.
• Do not put any foreign matter into your Basic-H2® container. Large amounts of bacteria can degrade and weaken the product.
So....how does this product compare in cost to conventional cleaners that you might buy at Wal Mart? Would you believe me if I said CHEAPER?? Check out the cost comparison here.
If you order from Sarah now and spend $30, you will receive a FREE Shaklee membership AND a Three Boys Special!!!
GIVEAWAY for 5 Winners!!!
Open to US Residents Only.
Do you want to win a sample of the Basic H Organic Cleaning Concentrate from Shaklee??
You can! Here's how - Leave a comment for each entry WITH your email!!!
MANDATORY ENTRIES (Must do all 3 to Qualify)
* Visit Three Boys Shaklee page and check out their Earth Day Special! Let me know other products from her Get Clean Starter Kits you would LOVE to try! +1
* Be a follower of Going Green with Noah via GFC +1
* Follow Three Boys on GFC +1
* Follow Three Boys on Facebook +1
EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITIES
* Follow Going Green with Noah on Facebook +1
* Follow me on Twitter +1
* Tweet the following (Can be done 2x a day - At least 2 hours apart- leave link) +1
I just entered to #win a Shaklee Basic H #Organic Cleaning Concentrate sample from @GreenMomMel - I could be one of 5 winners!!!
* Sign up for my E-Newsletter (This is a new feed if you are already subscribed, so please re-subscribe) - Worth 3 Extra Entries!!!
* Share this giveaway on Facebook by clicking "Like" button above or below +1
* Vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking on the banner at the top of this page (Can be done once a day for extra entries) +1
* 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Grab my button and put it on your blog homepage and come back and let me know where to find it! +5
* Visit Alexa.com - Click on the Review Stars and Leave me a Review of your own. Come back and let me know you did so I can validate +1
This giveaway will end on 5/7 at midnight CST.
Any entries received after midnight will not count.