Bloodwork & Results - 4/1/09

Yes...I have my second set of bloodwork on April Fools Day. Perfect.

I got to the Dr.'s office for my blood to be drawn at 8:30 a.m. It was going to be tight getting to work on time!

I was called back and I asked the tech if my results from Monday had come in yet....."Not yet"...ugh! Frustrating!

I waited until after 2:30 p.m. to call the office and talk to Amy (the nurse) to find out if the results from Monday were in her afternoon delivery. She went to check, came back and told me that they were on the doctor's desk for review. She wasn't allowed to give me results before my doc saw them....ugh again!

I kept my phone on my hip knowing that she (my doctor) may call after she was done with her day's patients. Sure enough, she did! And can you freakin' believe that my phone didn't ring and went straight to voicemail. Gotta love cell phone reception.

Here's what she said:

* Yes - Pregnant! Yeah!

* I'm in the very very early stages of pregnancy based on the numbers (which makes me think that I am less than 6 wks. pregnant like I first thought)

* We had to be cautious and that anything could happen at this point in time

Whew....yes....still a very scary time waiting for the 12 week mark, but ..... CONFIRMATION OF PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Called Jonathan IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He, of course, was SOOOOOO excited!!!

The Lord has truly blessed he and I.

I currently have a 31" waist with very little pregnancy symptoms....sore boobs and I have to pee ALL THE TIME.

Until we hear otherwise, I'll assume that we are 6 weeks pregnant.


Back to the lab on Wednesday the 8th for my final round of bloodwork.

Comments

Popular Posts