Amazing Cheddar French Dip Sandwiches

I know that I blog mostly about Noah, but being a stay at home mom has allowed me to be adventurous in the kitchen and become a little more active outside of the home, in my hobbies and take the time to live a more frugal life :)

So, from time to time, I'll post recipes that I find that are great! I may post some great coupon deals and more.

Please share this blog with anyone that you think might be interested!

Melanie


CHEDDAR FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES
Rating: ***** 5 stars!
Easy, Cheap and Extremely Delicious

Prep Time 20 Minutes
Resource: Taste of Home A/S 09
* I have altered the recipe slightly

Ingredients:

1 c. Butter
2 Garlic Cloves or Garlic Powder to taste
Ciabatta Rolls or Hoagie Rolls
1 c. Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
1 lb. thinly sliced Roast Beef
1 Can Beef Broth


In small skillet, melt butter then add garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Remove from heat.

Brush garlic butter onto insides of rolls.

Sprinkle with cheese.

Broil for 3-4 minutes about 3" away from heat. Make sure to watch this so that it doesn't burn.

In lg. saucepan, combine beef broth and roast beef - heat thoroughly.

Using tongs, place roast beef on rolls.

Place remaining broth in small container to dip the sandwiches in.

ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts