Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunny Days are Here to Stay


We have had some great sunny days the last couple of days! Well into into the low to mid 70's!

Since Noah is a winter baby and not quite used to a lot of sun, we have been trying to give him a lot of outdoor time.

I placed him in his swing outside, while I was cleaning all of the toys that I bought at Divine Consign. Noah LOVES watching Marquis play fetch!


video



We also took a walk today, after Daddy got off of work - It was so bright that we had to sport shades!




"Don't mess with me!"
































Oh yeah! I'm Awesome!




We walked down to the park and swung in our first swing - Scroll down to see photos and video!









Whoa....Not quite sure about this!
























Daddy Swinging Me......






















I'm a Big Boy!
















video


This is freakin' awesome! Keep it up Dad!

0 comments: