Sunny Days are Here to Stay


We have had some great sunny days the last couple of days! Well into into the low to mid 70's!

Since Noah is a winter baby and not quite used to a lot of sun, we have been trying to give him a lot of outdoor time.

I placed him in his swing outside, while I was cleaning all of the toys that I bought at Divine Consign. Noah LOVES watching Marquis play fetch!





We also took a walk today, after Daddy got off of work - It was so bright that we had to sport shades!




"Don't mess with me!"
































Oh yeah! I'm Awesome!




We walked down to the park and swung in our first swing - Scroll down to see photos and video!









Whoa....Not quite sure about this!
























Daddy Swinging Me......






















I'm a Big Boy!


















This is freakin' awesome! Keep it up Dad!

Comments

Popular Posts