I've been meaning to blog about this for the longest time and it always escapes me (or another blog consumes my mind).
Recently, I have had the addiction of collecting all of Sandra Boynton's books for Noah's collection. I love her books....but that is another blog.
I found a great website called Paperbackswap.com.
The way it works?
* Post books that you no longer want.
* Someone will come along and claim the book.
* They give you the labels for packaging and you pay to mail the book to the requestor.
* They will post it as "Received" and you get a credit.
* Then, go on their website and find books that you want and request them from their owner and use on of your credits.
* They then pay the cost of shipping the book to you.
I have traded over nearly 50 books on this website and love love love it!!!
Go ahead - Check it out - And then tell me how much you love it too!!!