Paperbackswap.com













I've been meaning to blog about this for the longest time and it always escapes me (or another blog consumes my mind).

Recently, I have had the addiction of collecting all of Sandra Boynton's books for Noah's collection. I love her books....but that is another blog.

I found a great website called Paperbackswap.com.

The way it works?

* Post books that you no longer want.

* Someone will come along and claim the book.

* They give you the labels for packaging and you pay to mail the book to the requestor.

* They will post it as "Received" and you get a credit.

* Then, go on their website and find books that you want and request them from their owner and use on of your credits.

* They then pay the cost of shipping the book to you.


I have traded over nearly 50 books on this website and love love love it!!!

Go ahead - Check it out - And then tell me how much you love it too!!!



Comments

Christina said…
Nice!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
What a cool site. I will check it out! Thanks for coming over and saying hi! Your chicken recipe sounds yummy!

XOOX
Jen
Unknown said…
Following you back! Thanks for stopping by!
Now that sounds like a really cool site!! :)
Jennifer K said…
I love this idea! Following you from FMBT! Come say hi!
http://giveawaysforyou.blogspot.com

Popular Posts