Eco Friendly Books

How do you suppose you can read and not encourage and promote the destruction of trees?

Well ...  Two ways.

1) Buy used.  Half Price Books is a regular haunt of ours.  Also, half.com is a great online resource




2) Buy a Kindle. This electronic reader allows you to buy the book in digital format!

As many of you have heard, Blogmania is in full-effect and Bitten by Books is giving away a Kindle!


Wow.  How I would love one of these!

Go and check it out yourself!!!

Be green! Stay green.

Comments

Ellen aka Ellie said…
I'm a library user. It's green in two ways...reusing and no cash!

As for the Kindle, I have friends who have them and love them, but I also have friends who wonder about what will happen to a Kindle when it stops working...I'm no tin the market for one, but if/when I get there, that will be first on my mind.

As for kids' books, as a teacher I love them, and there are many places they can be donated once used a bit: classrooms, daycares, Goodwill, libraries--all good places to reuse kids' books.

Popular Posts