Eight to the Eight to the Eight

Trying to keep up with everyone is difficult in the blog world when you are trying to promote your blog and live your life at the same time!!!

Organic Parenthood and Crunchy Beach Mama have both tagged in a meme and I have to honestly say, I have no clue what a meme is. Haha! I can see though... it looks similar to the way the blog awards work.. like a chain letter. So, here we go!

It's called "Eight to the Eight to the Eight". I'll answer her 8 questions, then come with with 8 of my own to tag on to 8 more bloggers. Don't feel obligated to play though. It's just a fun way to zone out of the mom world for a minute. 

1) What inspired you to start blogging?

Well, I got pregnant. It started off as a "Hey we're pregnant" blog - to a "How we're going green" blog

2) Every Mom knows how hard it is to get time alone, to do something for her. Why do you choose to blog during those rare moments?

I have a passion for going green now and I feel as if I am being called to share my experiences and knowledge with others!

3) How long have you been blogging?

2 Years

4) Have you done or do you do anything else with writing as a career or hobby?

I am a resident author over at Villageofmoms.com 

5) What is the one thing you value most about your blogging experience?
The girls I've met while blogging! The networking has been great!

6) What do you think makes you stand out from other mombloggers?
I have a niche blog - going green - but I also try to do a variety of things on my blog, from articles to reviews

7) Is there any blogger you envy? If so, why?
DearCrissy.com
I love her blog - Her blog design - Her ability to acquire fantastic products to review and how quickly she acquired followers

8) What do you do to help make your blog a success?
Well....my new thing....my new blog design is almost done and I just got business cards! Yeah!


Now here are my questions:

1) Why did you start blogging?
2) When do you find time to blog?
3) What do you think is the best way to encourage new followers?
4) What is the most rewarding thing you do in blogging?
5) Who is your favorite blogger and why?
6) What advice would you give to new bloggers?
7) Name one thing that has been a blessing to you because of your blogging?
8) What could make blogging better?


I tag.....

1) Tales of the Wife
2) 74 Lime Lane
3) Lisa  @ My 2 Cents FL
4) Green Mamas Pad
5) Children Teaching Mama
6) Journey to Green
7) Tiffany at Bloggymoms.com
8) SapsMaMa

I tag them because they are all really great blogs you should at least check out. 


Comments

SAPsMaMa said…
Never done a MeMe before, thank you for the tag! I'm almost ready to post mine! :)

Popular Posts