GAIN Dish Soap Review

I was recently asked to review the new GAIN scents and dishwashing detergent.



Who knew?

Gain has expanded their breadth of cleaning products from laundry detergent to dishwashing detergent now!

The four new scents are:

* Original

* Lavender

* Citrus Splash

* Apple Mango Tango

I was given a sample of the original scent and it definitely smells clean and refreshing.



I used Wal Mart gift cards to purchase full size bottles of the new Gain dish soap in the new scents and distributed them to my friends, along with some great Gain t-shirts!

The only review that came back in a less than positive light was that the lavender scent did not smell of lavender, but more of the original Gain laundry detergent scent.

Make sure to go and try out the new Gain and be sure to “Like” Gain on Facebook and follow Gain on Twitter! 


Don't forget to recycle the bottle when you're done!














Disclosure: I received Gain dishwashing detergent, 3 Wal Mart Gift cards and 3 Gain Shirts from Gain and MyBlogSpark in exchange for this review. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.














Comments

Popular Posts