Very rarely are you able to find baby teethers that do not have to be frozen and contain liquids that could potentially be harmful to our children.
Recently I found
Kapok is: moisture-resistant, quick-drying, resilient, buoyant, lightweight, completely hypo-allergenic, dust mite and mold resistant and odorless. Also, chemicals are not needed for this crop to grow. Nor is the ground tilled, which keeps the rainforest alive and healthy, and provides sustainable jobs in the rainforest.
Leo's eyes, nose and mane are tightly sewn to his head so he isn't only safe for the environment, he's baby safe!! Leo's body is made from a soft double thick layer of organic cotton and is designed to be easily grasped by the smallest of hands.
The included clutch is expertly designed to attach Leo to the teething rings with it being quite difficult for a child to be able to remove it. What a neat design the clutch is!
Finally, with six teeth already in full swing, and two more possibly on their way, Noah is constantly chewing on toys, washcloths....pretty much anything. He seems to really enjoy these crocheted teething rings, though, due to the texture of the 100% double layered organic material and the technique of the crochet.
What is great about these rings, is that you can actually wet them, refrigerate them and then the baby will have a cold and textured ring to chew on!
Beautifully styled and obviously designed and executed with much care and love, these organic toys are definitely ones to have and keep around!
I was highly impressed with the quality and care that
HOW TO ENTER:
You have A TON of opportunities to enter! Please take the following steps to enter the contest, making sure to submit a separate comment for each entry.
MANDATORY ENTRIES (worth 1 each – Leave separate comments):
- Publicly follow Going Green with Noah via Google Friend Connect +1
If you already follow - just let me know!
- Visit locoMOmomma on Etsy and tell me what other items you really like +1
- Visit the locoMOmomma on Etsy and Favorite them
- Follow locoMOmomma on Facebook +1
- By visiting her Facebook page - answer this question - Do SunChips bags actually break down in 14 weeks in a backyard compost pile?
- Follow me on Twitter +1
- Tweet this: I entered @mel2266 #giveaway Organic Crocheted Lion rattle, clutch and teething rings hosted at “Going Green with Noah” –
Tweet everyday for additional entries!! - Up to 1 x per day - +1
- Sign up for "Going Green with Noah e-newsletter" and activate subscription. +2
- Rate me 5 stars on Alexa.com +2
- Vote for “Going Green with Noah” on Top Mommy Blogs! +4
- Grab my button and put it on your blog (leave me the link) +6
- Blog about this giveaway (leave me the link) +5
- Enter any of my other giveaways +2 per giveaway
- Put this giveaway on a linky and tell me where to find it +1
Contest ends August 10th, 2010, 7 pm CST. Winner will be drawn via a random number generator.