I grew up with my mom always playing two games: Scrabble and Boggle.
With these games constantly being played in our home, it wouldn't surprise you that my degree in college was 19th Century British Literature - a far cry to what I do now! These games molded me into a person who loves to read and still loves to play word games such as these.
Scrabble became very dear to my heart and I actually own several versions of the game :)
I recently found an item that intrigued me and made me very, very excited to receive! A repurposed Scrabble board made into a mini notebook journal! Two loves of mine - repurposing items so that things don't end up in the garbage AND Scrabble!
What a great duo!
This great little journal measures about 4x4 and is spiral bound for easy flipping. Filled with 100 sheets of paper - what makes this journal even better is that it is recycled paper! Yeah!
I fell in love with this mini journal when I received it. It is the perfect size to slide into my purse or even the diaper bag so that I always have a quick piece of paper when I need one!
Eco friendly, perfect in size and sassy in style, these repurposed notebooks are perfect for you or as a gift. Heaven Sent Crafts, the designer of these great journals, has quite a few varieties of the notebooks, ranging from Candyland to Monopoly to vintage coasters!
Take a moment to check out her website and all the great products that she has to offer!!!!
w on to the giveaway! Heaven Sent Crafts has graciously offered another great repurposed Scrabble mini notebook journal to one lucky “Going Green with Noah” follower!
HOW TO ENTER:
You have many opportunities to enter! Please take the following steps to enter the contest, making sure to submit a separate comment for each entry. United States and Canada only please.
MANDATORY ENTRIES (worth 1 each – Leave separate comments):
- Publicly follow Going Green with Noah via Google Friend Connect +1
- Add Heaven Sent Crafts to your Favorites on Etsy +1
- Visit the Heaven Sent Crafts Esty site and let me know what other great item you love +2
- Sign up for Going Green with Noah e-newsletter and activate subscription. +2
- Rate me 5 stars on Alexa.com - +2
- Vote for “Going Green with Noah” on Top Mommy Blogs! +3
- Grab my button and put it on your blog +5
- Blog about this giveaway +5
- Linky this to a giveaway and leave me the link +1
- Follow me on Twitter +1
- Tweet this: I entered @mel2266 Repurposed Scrabble Pad hosted at “Going Green with Noah” – - You should too! jonathandandmelanie.com
Tweet everyday for additional entries!! - Up to 1 x per day - +1
- Share this giveaway on Facebook Share
Contest ends July 21st, 2010, 5 pm CST. Winner will be drawn via a random number generator.
TWEET / RETWEET