Dallas Extreme Couponer Arrested

Watch this video of a local woman who was arrested for stealing coupons!

Several years ago when I lived in New Orleans (pre-Katrina), I made very little and couponing became a way of living ... as well as a passion  .... that turned into a game between my friends and I.

I never was a true Extreme Couponer, but I did pay $7 for $120 in groceries once!
I had a friend who made friends with her local newspaper delivery men and once they were done with their rounds on the Monday after coupon Sunday, she would rack up on all of the Sunday circulars that were otherwise to be recycled.

As many of you know, I live in Dallas and I heard this story yesterday on the news ..

It just cracked me up!

What are your thoughts?



View more videos at: http://nbcdfw.com.

Comments

Popular Posts