Rolling Blog Roll

Well, I've recently had a lot of people ask me how I have a blog roll that ... well ... rolls!


With some assistance a while back from another blogger, here is a simple way to make this happen on your Blogspot hosted blog.


This is what you need to do - Really easy:

1)  Go into "Design" on blogger and add a gadget - selecting the html/javascript option.

2) Then add this code FIRST:



3) Add your HTML codes from other buttons - such as my button on the right sidebar

4) Once you've added your button codes, put this at the end of the blog roll:


That's it :)

Easy Breezy!

Please feel free to share on your Facebook or Twitter with the easy share button below.

If you'd like to use this post as a "guest post," please email me and I will send you the document with all HTML codes and links.

Also, have a second? Please vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Comments

Popular Posts