I am a self-taught jewelry artisan. I have a background in management and customer service. My jewelry designs of stones, pearls, and beads are inspired by the natural beauty in and around my home in Waukesha, WI. I divide my time between creating jewelry, doing art/craft shows, caring for my 1200 square foot garden, husband and two children ages 16 and 2! (yes, you read that correctly)! I don't know about you, but I'm tired just from reading all that! ^_^
About the Earrings...
This design was created for this giveaway! The earrings have large, white freshwater pearls and they're accented with red and indigo Swarovski crystals. The wire work is done using non tarnish silver wire. The length from the top of the ear wire is 1.88"L or 4.77cm.
HOW TO WIN:
MANDATORY ENTRIES (Must do both to Qualify - Separate Entries though)
EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITIES * Visit BJeweled on Artfire and tell me another item you would LOVE of hers +1
* Follow Going Green with Noah the Blog - GFC Follow is on right hand side of screen +1 * Follow BJeweled on Facebook. Make sure to leave a comment that I sent you and tag @GoingGreenwithNoah so that it posts to my page too.
* Tweet the following (Can be done 2x a day - At least 2 hours apart- leave link) +1 per tweet - #Win a set of Patriotic Handmade Earrings from BJeweled @GreenMomMel for #4thofJuly #Giveaway - http://tinyurl.com/42v2nfk
* Share this giveaway on Facebook by clicking the Share/Save button below +1
* Subscribe to my e-newsletter +1
* Enter any of my other giveaways +1
* Leave this giveaway in an online giveaway linky and come back and let me know where you left it +1
* Vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking on the banner at the top of this page and click through on my site under Eco-Friendly (Can be done once a day for extra entries) +1
* 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Grab my button and put it on your blog homepage and come back and let me know where to find it! +5
This giveaway will end on 6/27 at midnight CST to give time for the vendor to ship the winner their prize before the 4th of July!