SEW IS YOUR FACE!
OK - I had to do that :)
Seriously, MicheLLe's business is called Sew is Your Face and stays true to the sassiness to which she named her store!
Upcycling mens neckties, MicheLLe fabricates amazing pieces of clothing, including vests, bracelets, bustles, boleros and more.
As I always am thrilled to find artisans that have such ingenuity and craftsmanship from upcycled and recycled goods, I was with this as well.
Sew is Your Face sent to me a custom sized and beautiful upcycled necktie bolero to review.
As many of you know, I am a sucker for great packaging and MicheLLe stepped it to the next level!
The image below is of the interior packaging for the bolero. It too is made of recycled paper and was sewn shut! What a great idea for Sew is Your Face! Very creative!
Sassy and sweet, the design of the bolero is just downright cool!
Drawn over the shoulders and around the back - it simply snaps closed in the mid-back and away you go!
Wear it with a sundress or just a white tee like above, you can make this piece casual or dress it up in a snap.
The innovative design infused with style and whimsy, this bolero is great!
Do you want one of these great boleros for yourself?
HOW TO ENTER:
You have A TON of opportunities to enter! Please take the following steps to enter the contest, making sure to submit a separate comment for each entry.
MANDATORY ENTRIES (worth 1 each – Leave separate comments):
- Publicly follow Going Green with Noah via Google Friend Connect +1
If you already follow - just let me know!
- Visit Sew is Your face store and tell me what other items you really like +1
- Visit Sew is Your face and vote them Handmade
- Follow me on Facebook Networked Blogs on the blog homepage
- Go and LIKE her Facebook and tell her that I sent you!
- Follow me on Twitter +1
- Follow SewisYourFace on Twitter +1
- Tweet this: I entered @mel2266 $25 Gift Certificate for Sew is Your Face - Goinggreenwithnoah.com
Tweet everyday for additional entries!! - Up to 1 x per day - +1
- Sign up for "Going Green with Noah e-newsletter" and activate subscription. +2
- Rate me 5 stars on Alexa.com +2
- Vote for “Going Green with Noah” on Top Mommy Blogs! +4
- Grab my button and put it on your blog (leave me the link) +6
- Blog about this giveaway (leave me the link) +5
- Enter any of my other giveaways +2 per giveaway
- Put this giveaway on a linky and tell me where to find it +1
Contest ends September 3rd, 2010, 7 pm CST. Winner will be drawn via a random number generator.
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above in exchange for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours. I cannot and will not be held liable for lost or products not received.
Do you want to upcycle? Try these out!