My CVS Rack-Up This Week: Not to Brag!

So...I'm on bedrest, but after our stint in the hospital yesterday, I had to go and pick up my prescription at CVS this afternoon.

I figured that while I was there, I might as well grab my deals for this week.

Here's what I got:

Two (2) Oral B Pulsar Toothbrushes
Two (2) Oral B Advantage Toothbrushes
Two (2) Full Size bottles of Aussie Moist Shampoo
Two (2) Full Size Men's Axe Antiperspirant
Two (2) Full Size bottles of Dove Men's Face and Body Wash
One (1) 16oz. bottle of Pepto Bismol
One (1) Gillette Fusion Pro Razor
One (1) Gillette Fusion Power Pro Razor
One (1) 20 ct. Tampax Pearl Tampons
********************************************************

Total before my CVS card: $86.57

Total after my CVS card: $72.79

Total saved with Manufacturer's coupons: $29.99

Total saved using Extra Care Bucks: $32.79

Total Spent: $10.41

AND I still have a $2.00 Extra Care Bucks coupon for my next visit!!!!

Comments

Wow! I need to get into this extreme couponing thing...I just feel overwhelmed & don't know where to start. Congrats on your purchase :)

Popular Posts