Noah turned 7 months old yesterday.
This means that he is officially past the halfway mark of completing his first year! Wow.
Some of his newest milestones are:
* Cutting his first tooth - on the bottom - as of yesterday! (Can't get a good pic of that yet)
* Reaching out for us! This makes us want to cry - so sweet!
* He sits and bounces when he gets excited - mainly for Blues Clues!
* Increasing screaming - Just showing off those vocal cords!
* Trying to pull himself up on things
He is getting to be such a big boy!