Fingerprint Friday

Today is Fingerprint Friday.


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
S

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.

Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back
here so others can find the entire list of participants.

2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky at the Rusted Chain. Have fun exploring the other links as well!

Please sign in only if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week.
*********************************************************************************


I was outside with Noah working on our meal plan for the upcoming week.

I stepped inside for something and when I came back out - this is what I saw -


















Comments

SAPsMaMa said…
I'm here from Friday Follow, I follow you, please follow me!

Please check out my blog, I think you'll like it! SAPsMaMa: Natural Parenting in the Modern World prevides you with reviews on non toxic natural products as well as tips on going more green and toxin free! We also will be hosting giveaways soon! Hope you follow back!

http://sapsmama.blogspot.com/
artsyclay said…
What a gift! Just beautiful.
Lindsay Thomas said…
I can't believe it stayed for your picture! How cool! God is awesome :)
WOW! Beautiful!

Hello! I am visiting your site from friday follow!

Feel free to visit any of my sites and follow:

Jessicas Lil Corner: My family blog http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized: Free Custom Blog Designs http://sostylilized.blogspot.com
Gloria said…
That is a beautiful butterfly shot, so hard to capture at times and other times, they just come to you. Great photo! Smile today. :)
Vicki said…
What a lovely fingerprint ... I love the quiet beauty of butterflies.
Unknown said…
Oh how awesome!! I just love butterflies!! I saw a huge one yesterday by my pool, but he kept moving on. =)

Popular Posts