Ergo Baby

First off.....this is not a review, but I just had to share my experience with the Ergo Baby Carrier.

I had tried a couple of slings when Noah was little. He always hated them.

He didn't mind the Bjorn....but only when Daddy wore it.

I didn't mind the Ultimate Baby Wrap - and neither did Noah - until he started getting bigger and it wreaked havoc on my back.

A friend of ours owned an Ergo and loved it. Then we saw another lady at a birthday party that had one and I realized that I really wanted to try one.

They are VERY expensive, but I found one on Craigslist that was significantly cheaper and must say that I LOVE it! It supports Noah so much better and supports my back as well. The only thing that he had to get used to was not facing forward, which he quickly overcame.

I really wanted the grey one with the stars, but only was ever able to find the green one we have - which is not bad at all!



















If you are looking for a carrier, this one was designed by a mom who practices attachment parenting, and whether you do or not, this carrier ROCKS!

I found a blog online (Review Retreat) that is currently giving one away - Go here to enter.















Comments

Lindsay said…
i'm with you...I love our Ergo! Once my Noah got too heavy for the Moby we moved to the Ergo but not without trying out like 5 other carriers and hating everyone..
Unknown said…
Thank you for this UNreview!
We'd love to send you a small token of our appreciation for your kind words. If interested, please feel free to email me at reviews@ergobaby.com, and we can discuss details.
In any case, thank you for your support. We truly appreciate it!

Warmly,
Hannah

Popular Posts